duminică, 17 februarie 2008

Angels


Angels

According to any dictionary an angel is a supernatural being found in many religions. In Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism and Islam, angels, as attendants or guardians to man, typically act as messengers from God , but I want to disagree , anyone can be an angel , and everybody has a different perception of what an angel is . How do you think an angel looks like , exactly how the bible describes them , with white wings and pure , so pure that you can see them shine?There probably are angels who look like that , but why do we think angels are so divine , because they live next to God in the sky ? For me an angel could be someone who makes me happy , who shows me what life is all about , love and not pain .There are angels here on earth too , it just takes sometime for us to seek them , to find them , but when we do , we must hold them so tight to our chest , to make them hear our heart beat, so they should understand why our hearts are really beating , because they are the ones who makes them beat , they are the ones who make them go wild , and they must know that, so they never leave us .
These passing years there have been few moments when I thought I have found my angel , but I was wrong every single time , they weren't angels , they were more like archangels , maybe it was my mistake because I couldn't make them hear the sound of my heart , or maybe it was their fault because they didn't know how to listen . When I did them wrong , I’ve always thought that somehow I was the one to blame , but that doesn't mean that they are without guilt; their sin was that they have made me feel so much for them , and in the end when they saw how I much I care , they just took my mind , my soul , my whole being and destroyed them; in that moment I turned to God , and asked why has he left these angels on earth , so they can hurt me , so they can taunt me with their happiness , or were they just angels created for someone else?But unfortunately I have crossed there paths and got hurt along the way ;does that make me a casualty of a an already lost war? Am I just a victim of bad choices ?... Or does life has something better in stored for me , an angel only for me ?… Probably to know how to appreciate my angel , I must first know how bad it would be without one.
There are three things that guide you to your real angel , your mind , your soul and most importantly your heart , but sometimes each of them find a different angel and they become confused , they don't know which one to chose;every angel that they seek have the qualities that one wants but not the other .It is said that a man can be fully happy only when his mind , soul , and heart become as one , when they can live in harmony in your body , but no one knows how to do that;I don't even know someone that is like that. I hear people saying, that they are happy with their lives , of the angel that life gave them , I don't want to judge them , but I think they are only kidding themselves ;we all know better what we want , and some of the things we want from our angel can be misunderstood by our society , so they just get used to what society offers them .
To find the angel we want we always must desire more , and you must know clearly first what you want , you must know for sure what your feelings are , what your pain is , and what kind of angel you think can sooth your pain .
If you ever find your angel , don't ever let go , because that is the one for you and if you let your angel fly , then you won’t find another one , so if you find your angel , consider yourself the luckiest man on earth , and tell the others what you did, to find it , so there can find there own angel.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comentezi..?